Join the Children's Literacy Circle today!
Children's Literacy Circle was established in 2016 and was formed to recognize and thank individuals who believe and invest in our cause.
Every dollar of your gift will go directly towards supporting our mission of building a life of success through a foundation of literacy...ONE child at a time.
Literacy Circle Member Benefits:
- Invitations to Children's Literacy Circle exclusive social events.
- Opportunity to establish an endowment in your name or the name of a loved one.
- The option to be recognized on the Children's Literacy Circle website display, at the Annual Vintner Dinner and in our Annual Report.
Your gift can help make the following possible:
- A gift of $1,000 will provide two students with tutoring for an entire year.
- A gift of $5,000 will fund one year of pre and post assessments for a tutoring site.
- A gift of $10,000 will provide 20 students with tutoring for an entire year.
- A gift of $25,000 will fund an entire tutoring site for one year.
- An annual donation of $1,000 or more from an individual.
- An annual donation of $5,000 or more form a business.
- Receipt of written notification that you have included Children's Literacy Center as a beneficiary in your will, trust, retirement plan, insurance policy, or other life income gift. No minimum gift amount is required.
For more information please contact
Ann Sulley, Development Director, at 719.471.8672